Villa Amanie COVID-19 Status
Villa Amanie is currently open and allowed to accept guests in line with local government regulations.
COVID-19 Precautions at Villa Amanie
We have taken several additional measures at all our properties to protect the safety of our guests against Covid-19 including:
- Hand Sanitizer is provided at the entry to all villas, and all staff and guests entering the villa are required to use it.
- All staff will wear masks at all times while they are working at the villa.
- Only staff and guests are allowed in the villa while guests are staying.
- Any signs of fever, or any case of Covid-19 in the same village as any staff member, will result in the staff member being quarantined at home for at least 14 days.
- Before and after each set of guests leave, the villa is thoroughly cleaned, and in particular all surfaces wiped with soap and water or anti-septic
Local COVID-19 Restrictions
Currently all public beaches are closed in Bali, and there are some minor restrictions on travel around Bali, that mean that if guests are travelling in groups of more than 4 they should wear face masks within their vehicle, and have evidence of the reason for their travel (for example a booking confirmation email from ourselves if travelling to Villa Amanie). However in practice guests have been able to travel to and from our villas without any issue.
COVID-19 Travel Restrictions (as of 1st June 2020)
Domestic flights are allowed, but are limited to certain work permits and professions and there is a requirement for a COVID-19 test before travel. So no tourist travel currently. No international flights are allowed in or out of Bali, right now, only in and out of Jakarta. 14 day quarantine applies to arrivals into Jakarta.